Monday, April 13, 2009

Small things amuse small minds...

It's been almost 2 years since I wrote in my blog - but I figured, now is a good a time as any to start again! I've been out of work for the last month, and there are only so many video games you can play on your computer. Of course I should be applying to positions, or getting up the courage to do these new exciting informational interviews!! (can you feel the sarcasm) But I seem to be so much better and putting it off...

I have been trying to figure out the reason for not keeping up with my blog and I think the best thing that I can come up with, is that life just got in the way. There are so many things that I feel I should be doing in life, yet somehow, I still don't do them. But I also couldn't believe I had been writing on it for a year and then gave up. I've never been one to keep up these sort of things though. When ever I tried to do a diary as a child, I would write for about a week or two and then forget about it. Maybe it's just not my thing. But maybe i'll be able to write something once in a while and it will help me work though stuff as I go. We'll see how it all works out...

2 comments:

Christielli said...

Just don't meet any douchebags through here, okay?

rawbean said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! It means a lot. Hopefully you can send it to anyone who may know or run into this loser.