Thursday, January 04, 2007

Passport... what a pain

So as you may have previously read, I am going to England in Febuary. Well who know that my trip is already only 6 weeks away!! I had my passport all filled out and ready to go back in September, but some how I kept putting it off and now it has to be done pronto!!!
I went to the passport office on Wednessday, all ready to get everything set up and ran into a girl I work with who was on her way out and informed me that the line up was about 2 hours long! however, there was a woman who had done all her info on the internet before hand and got to skip over the line. I have tried the internet option before but for some reason, it wouldn't accept my browser or some other crazy thing so I figured I would just do it the old fashion way. I decided it would be worth my while to go back home and try the internet option again, as opposed to waiting in a two hour line up. I've been working on it for an hour now and it has been quite a pain in the a**, however, much less then waiting in line because I at least got caught up on my blog reading. I've now finished all my blog reading and am still running into a few little glitches so I thought I would set up a quick post while I was waiting.
Damn internet... I swear, for something so advanced it can be so retarded!!
Anyway I'm hoping to post tomorrow with another Holiday segment, this one will entail the actually days off for Christmas, including the meeting of the bf's parents... very riviting!!

1 comment:

Christielli said...

When I went to get my passport , I was soooooooooo mad at myself for not thinking of bringing reading material with me. I could have handled the one hour of sitting if I'd had a good book. At least there were a fun newspapers lying about...

So, did you finally get it?