Thursday, August 31, 2006

Small things amuse small minds!

I'm so excited!! I just got back from booking the flight for my vacation in Feburary. I still don't have my passport yet, I still have no idea where i'm going but my flight is booked. This means i'm offically going and that is damn exciting! I've even figured out exactuly what day's i'm taking off work, and i'm going in tomorrow to book them off... I can't believe how excited I am over something that cost so much and is still far away!!

3 comments:

Christielli said...

LOL Your flight is booked and you don't know where you're going? What kind of travel agent do you have??

Just teasing. I'm so glad that you've done this. Travel rocks.

Tasha75 said...

Have you fallen off the face of the earth? I've emailed :( Are you going to the Hip concert in Ratty Ratford this weekend? Call if so!!!!! We will be there! Tash

Tasha75 said...

Where's the vacation? can we come?