Friday, September 08, 2006

Today is the day!

I've decied, no more procrastination!!! I've been "meaning" to clean my house for a few weeks now but keep putting it off for one reason or another. Well today is the day I say, and my roomate got me off to a good start, he had yesterday off and cleaned up the kitchen, now I just have to scrub the floors in there and then I can reorganize my room. It'll be soooo nice to get things organized, since I feel like I'm currently living in KAYOS. I would really like to get my old desktop computer out of here, but I have no idea what to do with it, can you just trash them. I would think it could be of some use to someone, but whom? I think i will have to do some reasearch on this!!!

Update, still procrastinating!! Didn't get the kitchen floors scrubed, but I did get my room reorganized, more of an organized kayos...

No comments: