Monday, September 25, 2006

I don't know what to do with myself!!!

It's official, I'm stressed!!! I just got back from work and I have so much stuff to do that I can't go to sleep. I had to work and "overnight" shift, which is really more of a late night shift, in order to rearrange one of my rooms. The move itself went well, however I didn't realize how much left over stuff there was going to be that, in theory, isn't susposed to be in my store anymore because it's not on my plans. The more likely situation is that the dumbasses in Jersery, where our head office is, forgot to take it all into account. So after we had finished moving everything around and cleaning up the mess we had created, I left instructions for the girls who were working in the morning. Again the Jackasses in Jersey (that has a real ring to it) are screwing me over and sending us 3 trucks this week so I was trying to help them out with the new merchandise that was coming in. My note when something like this; new quilts, ask Jenn, New bed programs, ask Jenn. Ad merchandise that has to stay off the floor, ask Jenn. So essentially I'm just going to let my manager handle everything because I'm so stressed, I don't know where to start. I was thinking about it on my way home and this is way to early to be stressed out. Usually I feel like this around the middle of November which is understandable because of the time frame and so on, but I'm in for a really tough Christmas season if I'm already freaking out....

1 comment:

Christielli said...

Boo-urns to work stress. Hope it gets better...

I see that you've been really inspired by your bday gift. I can tell by the number of times you've called someone a jackass in the post. ;)