Wednesday, September 27, 2006

And the heat is on!!

So it's 7 days till inventory day and I'm still no where near ready for it.... OH YEAH. The good news is that I'm not nearly as stressed as I was. There are plans in place to get thing rolling and I'm confident I can get my shit together. It also helps that we have 7 people in from other stores helping out and unlimited payroll to make sure we are good to go.
I've meet the new manger this week and I'm very excited to work with her. She has been with the company for quite some time and knows a lot, plus she actually does work!! So we should be able to turn things around really well!!! I'm a little concerned that there is going to be a lot of girlie bitching and bullshit but hopefully I can work past that crap.
We also had a visit from the head honco of the Canadian Operations today and it went pretty well considering. He did permit the junior managers to work up to 60 hours as opposed to only the 47.5 and that we are scheduled to so that will help out a lot with the work load. He also managed to get the truck that was to be delivered to us tomorrow canceled so that is also exciting... Yeah to big dudes with power!!!

1 comment:

Christielli said...

I'm so glad to read that you are less stressed.