Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So I've kinda been at a writers block for the last few days and haven't had anything good to write. I've also been busy at work, and tired so sleeping has been taking up a lot of my time. So I decided I would copy something from Christelli and Sandee to make an interesting blog entry. Here it goes

I

I AM stronger on the outside then on the inside
I WANT a new computer, cus mine is way to slow
I WISH I had more self confidence
I HATE closed mindedness
I HEAR silence..It's nice
I WONDER if I will have any regrets when I'm older
I REGRET not being more impulsive
I AM NOT patient enough
I DANCE to the weirdest songs ont he speakers at work.
I SING when ever I'm alone
I CRY when I watch Jack... It gets me every time!!
I AM NOT ALWAYS full of energy
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS messes :)
I WRITE really, only blogs and grocery lists
I CONFUSE myself
I NEED more time!!
I SHOULD be kinder to others, especially my siblings.
I START drawings that I never finish
I FINISH eating everything on my plate, cus that's what my gramma told me to do

so now i need to get my plans strightened out for the long weekend. Yeehaaa!

No comments: