Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Small things amuse small minds

So for the past week or so I've been so excited because I got asked for ID twice in two days. When your 26 that feels pretty damn good. I find that I have the ability to confuse people about my age. Some think I'm closer to 30, which after they say this I almost throttle them, where as most think I'm in my early 20's. Usually I end up being closer to the guessers age, in their eyes, which works to my benefit because I can fit in well with all different age groups. Which means I still feel comfortable hanging out with 20 year olds, mind you not to often! This also allows me to believe I never have to grow up!!

3 comments:

Christielli said...

You hang out with 20 year olds? LOL

Sometimes my students try to guess my age. They know that if they say 30 I get mad.

s said...

nothing wrong with a younger crowd....I have hung with a few this year at school.....sometimes it is a good thing.
I usually get mistaked for the worng age too - only people think I am 19. Sad - so sad

Matt V - Mvern78 said...

Younger crowd... arn't you the younger crowd when you hand out with Tasha and I?

LOL

Jo Keep leaving Tasha comments - force here to post more she needs the motivation. http://huladreams.blogspot.com/