Thursday, June 01, 2006

Beach bunny fun

So I'm playing beach volleyball this summer. I ended up on a team with a girl I used to work with and a bunch of here friends. These are some of the 20 year olds I was referring to in my previous post. It's a pretty good team, we have a heck of a lot of fun!! Although not enough drinking afterward in my opinion. I even was checking out the league website and realized we get free food at some of the bars in Guelph after our games, but we never seem to partake... I was going to push the issue tonight but I had some errons to run. Next time! So anyway our team is very fun. We don't do very well. We have played for 5 weeks now, with 4 games each week and have now managed to win 4 games... It's very exciting to us. Out of the 5 weeks, I've made it to 3 and, up until tonight, all the games I went, it was raining during the game and the last one we even had a puddle in the middle of our court. Quite messy!! Day was one hell of a nice evening though. Sun was shining, maybe a little in our eyes but that's what you get for forgetting your sunglasses...Shoot! We had some fun joking around with the other teams we played against, and each other, but still, not enough drinking afterward!

6 comments:

Christielli said...

So these 20 year olds seem like lightweights when it comes to drinking... Kids these days... Yeesh. You need to teach them.

s said...

I team without fun drinking after - is not much of a team. You have been sent to guide them in the mixing of alcohol and sport.

Christielli said...

MORE POSTS ARE NECESSARY!!!!

(have you noticed that Sandee and I have a strategy?)

Christielli said...

Hmmm... new look.... no new posts. ;)

s said...

noticing the new look - and loving it .....what I am not loving - is the no new posts

Christielli said...

Sandee's comment is very funny.