Monday, June 12, 2006

The Wonderful World of Blogging

One of the reasons I'm really glad I started blogging, is that it makes it easier to keep up with what is going on in my friends lives. Granted, I only have 3 friends who are blogging, but without it, I wouldn't have know that my friend Tasha http://www.vernhout.net/ and her hubby Matt http://www.vernhout.net/ have bought a house in Pickering. I'm very excited for them because they have been living in a wonderful apartment for the last few years but got married last summer and now have no room for all their stuff. It's quite a crammed little place to be. They also have a big dog, a rabbit and a hampster living in this tiny apartment with them and I think it will be good for them to have some more space. Especially for Winston their golden retriever. Now he'll actually have a yard to run in. It may be a little yard but much more then what he is used to.
congratulations!!!

2 comments:

s said...

I can't wait to have more space for my dogs.....they live in some tight quarters right now. Ya for your new blog love

Christielli said...

Wow! Two posts in two days! You're making Sandee and I look bad...